East Ridgeland Apartments
The Pointe Apartment Homes is a center point of convenience. Residents have easy access to key highways (Highway 51), Ross Barnett Reservoir, Natchez Trace, University Medical Center, Nissan, and the Veteran’s Hospital as well as top dining and shopping destinations.
The Pointe of Ridgeland Apartments is located in the Ridgeland School District, which includes Ann Smith Elementary, Olde Towne Middle School, and Ridgeland High School. Other nearby schools and academic institutions include Holmes Community College among others.
Imagine all of this within close proximity, yet residing in a neighborhood nestled within the trees. That’s what makes The Pointe so popular among so many – including families, students, faculty and seniors.
Ready to experience the apartment living you want, at the place you deserve? Check out The Pointe’s floor plans, and then give us a call today.
A Few Neighborhood Highlights
- Easy access to Highway 51 and I-55
- Close proximity to Ross Barnett Reservoir, Yockanookany Natchez Trace Trail
- Quick access to various schools and academic institutions
- Quick access to Nissan
- Close to the Veteran’s Hospital
- Close to top shopping and dining destinations
- Close to University Medical Center